Monday, January 17, 2011

Vintage Buttercream

O.K, so lately I've noticed that my blog is a bit pink!!!
(all of these images are from the Graphics Fairy click on them to link to the site)
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore pink, it's my favorite favorite color. See, I appreciate almost all of the colors and so my favorite color changes every once in awhile but, Pink always stays!!
But as of late, I've been a bit obsessed with this vintage butter cream color. I think that's what it's called. If you know of a different name let me know.
I'm even leaning over to pastel yellow, so refreshing!! Maybe it's because it's winter? Oh well, I'll just enjoy a change of colors for awhile.
Check out the graphics fairy, they have some of the all time best free images out there.
Have a super day
xoxo
Cari

3 comments:

Fritzi Marie said...

You are too cute!
hugs,
Fritzi Marie

Sarah said...

Hey there isn't anything wrong with pink!! LOL Will you be working on new vintage buttercream goodies?

Elyse said...

hi cari,

it's a lovely color and goes perfectly with ... pink! you can't lose. :)

xo
elyse