Saturday, January 8, 2011

Flower Swap

Marie Antoinette Flower Swap Reveal

A while back I was in a flower swap with my Marie Antoinette art group.(link on the right side of my blog). These are the flowers I made. It was really fun learning the new technique of melting fabric and layering the petals. Super Easy too!!
Most of my fellow swappers used the same technique. Amazingly, they all look soooooo different.
I love to see the different ways that people use the same techniques.

I am sorry though that I lost the labels with "who made what" on them.All of these ladies are super talented. You should hope over to the Marie site and check out all of the artists work.

Here they are all together. Yummy!! Have a wonderful Saturday.

xoxo

cari

2 comments:

Kai said...

OMG! Those are so super delicious they should come with WARNING: ADDICTIVE! labels! Cari, how do you MAKE them???? MELTING FABRIC????? I am dying to try those!

Ella said...

These are so lovely, I want a whole garden full ;-D