Here's what you do:
1. leave a comment on this post by Friday June 4th Midnight Pacific Time telling me which pair of earrings in my etsy store that you like best. (That will give you one entry)
2. Mention my giveaway on your blog with a link then leave me another message on this post to let me know. (That will give you your second entry. Yeah!! Two chances.)
Oh, what am I giving away you wonder!! Well, I am going to give away any pair of earrings from my etsy shop. Any pair that is currently for sale when this giveaway ends. If your favorite pair sold I might be able to make another one just like it. If a lot of people enter, I might giveaway 2 pairs. Yeah!!
Alright, that's it for the giveaway info. I hope lots of people enter.
Life has been total chaos around here. Ugh!! You know what I mean! We've had:
- Drill team tryouts.
- Drill team uniform fittins (Yeah! Emma made it)
- Elementary school performances (yes, I said performances as in plural)
- Elementary school award ceremonies (once again plural)
- Little League tournament game
- Little League closing ceremonies
- Little League team parties
- Junior High Award Ceremonies
- 3 field trips
- 2 End of year parties
not to mention the usual stuff: dance, tumbling, piano, and cheer. Thanks goodness no more homework!!
But, this Saturday I'm going to do something I've never done before. I'm going to go to Palm Springs with a fabulous bunch of ladies. Just us ladies. Relaxing, Swimming, Eating, Shopping. If you can believe it, in the 18 years I've been married I went away once to a convention for two days. That's it. Well, unless you count the times I stayed in the hospital having babies. My husband used to be a wee bit controlling. He's getting better. He actually told me to have a fantastic time that I "deserve it" Isn't that sweet.
Well, thanks for letting me vent. I've missed you all. I hope you like the giveaway.