Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spring Sneak Peek

So, you know the old sayings that "we all want what we don't have", that "the grass is always greener" etc., etc.,

Well, It is true!! This morning I heard that another storm is headed for the East Coast. I know you're all probably sick of thembut, I sure do think it would be fun to be there right now. It's just to darn hot here in So. Cal. I mean seriously, it's winter right? 80degree days are confusing my plants. Look, they're all starting to bud and bloom and we aren't even half way through winter yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if I lived on the East Coast I'd be dreaming of 80 degree days too. So, I just thought I'd send you all a little warmth and sunshine from my confused garden today. Don't worry, Spring will be here before you know it. Stay warm and dry!!

xoxo

Cari

4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, poor you...LOL!! I'm not in those COLD places, but in North Texas we're having more prolonged cold weather than usual. This time of year I always wish for green and flowers. Your photos are so pretty!

Kai said...

Angela said pretty much what I was GOING to say. I'm in Houston, Texas so we, too are experiencing chilly (for US) temps. I LOVE the cold, tho'! LOVE IT, CRAVE IT, CRY WHEN IT ENDS. Sigh. Still, your flowers really ARE pretty!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness 80 degrees!We lived in CA> for over four years and we loved it. We were just saying the other day looking out at all the snow that we really missed living there! The pictures of your flowers are so pretty. Really like your blog!

Angela said...

Cari, Thanks for the visit and for following. My blog is goofy and won't show the new posts on your blog list...no clue why. No one has been able to help. Oh well!
I'm thinking weather again. We had a couple of glorious days in the low 70's, now we are going to be hit with ice, sleet, and snow...freezing temperatures for several days straight!! I'm sure those poor folks in the north would think, "Poor you"!!!