Saturday, July 10, 2010

Feeling Creative

I've been feeling the urge to create jewelry lately.
These are my latest creations.
I made them with rose quartz faceted beads, shell beads, and czech glass beads. I was inspired by this amazing package I received.
This is what I saw when I opened the box.All of these beautifully packaged handmade silver and pink Marie Antoinette charms. Yummy!!
Once unwrapped this is what I had. Who wouldn't be inspired to create??
So, here it is my stunningly beautiful Marie Antoinette charm bracelet. Thanks to the talented artists who created my charms. Now, I'm not sure anymore who made what but here are some links to all of the talented artists:

Our lovely host: Rhonda Thomas www.Rhondamum.blogspot.com, Laurie Wirth @ http://mermaidtreasuresart.blogspot.com, Holly Moore @ www.paperpiecesofme.blogspot.com, Melanie Hall @ www.artfulinterludes.blogspot.com, Lillian Mederak (no blog), Blanca Medina @ Magic Moon light Studio, and Terri Gordon.

Thank you lovely ladies for such a fun swap.

xoxo

Cari

3 comments:

Awishdream said...

Hi Cari, Your bracelet is beautiful! I must say all your charms you received are gorgeous, it was truly the best charm swap!

Thanks for sharing your finished creation!! :)

Cheers,
Melanie

Jingle said...

Oh, WOW! That bracelet is absolutely amazing!!!! WOW WOW WOW! I love that!

Cassandra said...

WOW these are STUNNING! So very beautiful :)