Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm addicted

I have an addiction.
It's a newly acquired addiction.
I don't think it's all that healthy(i guess most addictions aren't)
I have been making millions of these little sweeties.
Seriously, I even dream that I'm making them when I'm asleep

I should be doing other things like: undecorating my really dead Christmas tree, or laundry, or 2,000 other things around the house.

Instead, I'm making these. But, they are sooooo cute, and I keep coming up with different combinations and color ideas........ well, you get it!

I did find time to make this adorable Valentines craft kit. Now, I've got to stop. The kiddos are driving each other crazy and need some mommy time.

But.....

I've got of sweetheart locket necklace ideas and vintage cameo pendant ideas...Maybe I can just do a little work when the kids go to sleep tonight. That wouldn't be too bad right???

I'll be back to show you what else I can sneak in.

xoxo

Cari

P.S. all items are in my etsy goods shop: http://www.luckygirlgoods.etsy.com/

8 comments:

Lori said...

super cute stuff Cari!!!

Karin said...

Adorable...I would be doing the same thing!

Maija said...

Yes, I've had that very same addiction.....right now it's my journals!!

caroline joy said...

we all need our vices, don't we ;) Happy New Year Cari!
Caroline

Her Art Nest said...

These are so sweet, especially in anticipation of Valentine's Day ideas. Very pretty! Hugs, Nan

Elyse said...

hi cari,

i'm doing some sleepy just-one-more-post blogging but i saw your pretty creations and had to pop over. they are so sweet. are they easy to make? i love 'em!

xo

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh Cari I am addicted to hearts...any size or color I love hearts! :-)
Those white & pink ruffley hearts are perfect...way too precious and that kit....how super fun!

Love your new addiction!
Hugz, Dolly

P.S. partners for my vintage heart swap comin soon!

Cassandra said...

I think these are too cute! I love them! Thanks for sharing! xox Cassandra