Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sneak Peek!!

Spoiler Alert!!
Sneak peek at my "Petite Inspiration Box" swap.
This is one of my all time favorite swaps. It's so much fun to get three little adorable packages filled with all kinds of creative bits and bobs.
It's almost as fun as making and filling three little boxes.
This year the theme was Valentines Day.
Makes sense :-)
I didn't think I was going to get these beauties done on time.
Well, their kinda on time....
Have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo
Cari

6 comments:

Elyse said...

BEAUTIFUL, cari! your partners will swoon and gasp for sure!!!

xo
elyse

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

So pretty!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh, pink!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Lori said...

that is beautiful Cari!!!

Julie Ann said...

Your boxes are sooo pretty!!

deb famularo said...

Hi Cari!
I'm glad I found your beautiful blog! I have to tell you, I used the vintage ephemera pack I bought from you on etsy and I just loved it. I made a project quick & easy and I have it on my blog today. I mentioned your etsy shop!!!!I just LOVE your items! Have a great day! xOx) deb

Unknown said...

Such sweet boxes!