Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sweet Little Swap

Whew!! The mad dash to finish all of the things on my list before school let out is done!!
Yeah. Now, I can breath a little, slow down, and really cherish this last week before Christmas with my kids.
I have missed posting soooooo much.
I have so many wonderful swap pictures to show you.
Here is the first one:
The wonderful Katie who has a sweet little etsy shop Smart Li'l Cookie,
contacted me and asked if I wanted to swap some of my crepe paper flowers for some of her lovely flower creations. How could I resist?!!!
Generous as she is, she included this absolutely adorable little card in with the flowers.
Check out her blog for loads of inspiration.
That's it for today, off to dine with wonderful friends and then Disneyland for a fabulous dose of Holiday Cheer then early tomorrow morning I hit the Long Beach Swap Meet (Yeah!!).
Have a wonderful Saturday! Back soon with more beautiful swap pictures.
xoxo
Cari

3 comments:

caroline joy said...

Yea! You're back! I know what you mean about getting it done before the school break. Now I can enjoy the time at home with them. All I need is a few snowy days and I'll be in heaven :) Happiest of holidays!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to more posts. Love that paper, too. :)

Elyse said...

hi cari!

i love that little deer image. so cute.

amazing to think you're visiting disneyland. we are about to get a foot of snow here in RI!

xo