Monday, December 13, 2010

"Little" Christmas Gift

So, I have a question for you all.
Do you ever feel bad when you cut up an old book?
What if it was a German prayer book from 1863?
I don't usually feel to bad about cutting up books. See, I feel like I'm saving them from obscurity. I'm taking something discarded and sharing it with all of you fabulous creators and by doing so turning something decaying and abandoned into fabulously cherished works of art.
Except This One!!
I cut it up for a fabulous Christmas themed ephemera swap I was in. (wait till you see all of the goodies later this week!) But boy, did I feel really bad cutting it up.
So, I've decided I will no longer cut up this sweet tiny little treasure. But, I did want you all to have a little piece of it too. So, please feel free to use the above images for your own personal creations. Please don't reprint the images to sell as they are.
At least this way this book can live on forever.
xoxo
cari

No comments: