Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Second Etsy Shop

Today is the Grand Opening of my second etsy shop!!
It's called luckygirlgoods.
I started my shop to clean out some of my supplies and share some of my fabulous finds.I've come to realize that I'm a Hoarder and that I'm running out of room. Ugh!!
In the past I've always worried that if I used or got rid of something wonderful that I'd never be able to find anything like it again. Well, that is true sometimes. But, by clearing out some of my beautiful stuff I feel that I'm making room for the universe to send me more beautiful stuff.

So, here are a few of the little lovelies that I've listed so far today. I've got lots more to list but, I've got to do it in baby steps.

Have a super duper week.

Thanks for coming by.

P.S. I hope everyone had a fabulous Mothers Day!! I spent the day at the beach with my hubby, four fabulous kids, amazing friends, and their beautiful boys. I might be able to get some pictures from my friend. Of course, I forgot my camera. Oh well, I still had a blast.

4 comments:

Elyse said...

sounds like a wonderful mother's day! your new shop sounds wonderful, too! lucky us!

xo

LaurieStar said...

I am a hoarder too! So I think what you're doing is a great idea. And I really, really like that light blue seam binding! :) I will have to go check you out and see what you have!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your second shop! :)

Jenn said...

Mmmmmm.. delicious yummies. I will definately head over to your new site for a visit! I wish you much success!