Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Basket Swaps

I joined in the Year of Colors May Basket Swap.
I got a lovely partner Kristen who spoiled me rotten.
(well, I was probably already a little bit rotten!!)
But, anyway look at all of the fantastic goodies that she sent me!!
I don't know if you can tell from the picture but all of the lovely treats came inside a bag that seems handmade with lovely knitted flowers and a beautiful ribbon handle.
I got Banana Bread mix and a cute felt house kit and even something for the bath. Baths are my favorite!! How did she know?
I want to give her a big Thank you Hug! OOOOOOOO!!!
This is a little peak of all of the goodies I sent Kristen
I hope she enjoys them as much as I enjoyed putting them together for her.
Also a special Thank You to the wonderful Kari Ramstrom
for putting together the wonderful Year of Color site and for hosting such fantastic swaps.
I can't wait for the next one!!

Have a super week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are some fun goodies! Can't wait to see what you do with all of that stash!

Cassandra said...

WOW that is just so beautiful. What an amazing gift of goodies.

Jenn said...

You got some lovely stuff! That was a fun swap, wasn't it?!

LaurieStar said...

Wow - the colors on all your swap stuff is pure eye-candy to me! I love aqua and pink - beautiful!

Heidi said...

such lovely goodies! i loved the may basket swap!
:)Heidi