Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hopefully this time for good!!

Hi all,
I know I've been gone for soooo long but, I can honestly say that I think that this has been the busiest year of my life. whew!!
I finally got my oldest accepted, funded, and moved into college. That was a process!
Anyway......
I'm finally ready to come back. yay!!
I even got a MacBook today for my birthday so.....
now I will really have no excuses for not posting.
I'll even be able to post while relaxing on the sofa.
Even my hubby said, "You better get back to your blog now!"
to funny, right?!
If you are still out there...
THANK YOU for being there,
and send me some links to Christmas swaps if you know of any,
I'm dying to get back to swapping!

Be back soon, Promise!!
xoxo
Cari


1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

hi Carrie! Thank you for coming to visit me today!!! Anita