Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for this year? I'd like to say I'm not thankful for being soooooo busy. But, I know that life has it's ebbs and flows and that this is just a time in my life when Chaos reigns! I know that the day will come when I am alone (or even just a little lonely once in awhile).

For example, my oldest will be going off to college next year!!! Ugh, I can barely think about it without crying (I don't let her see me crying though). So, this year, I'm embracing the Chaos because next year will be a little less chaotic. :-(

I hope you embrace your chaos this year! That is my Thanksgiving wish for you.

Happy Thanksgiving

xoxo

cari

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving♥
Hugs, Lisa

Vicki said...

Hello there! What a great Etsy shop you have. I just added myself as a follower. Off to look around some more. Have a great week.