Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to School

Yeah!! The kids are finally all back to school. Our schools are on what is called a semi-traditional schedule. Basically, they get more than 3 weeks at Christmas and a slightly shorter summer.
I do miss them but, I have finally been able to get back to making stuff and re-organizing my desk. This is a picture of a little corner of my desk that is finished. I like how it turned out.

Here is another little vignette. I love the little flea market girl (the dogs recently hurt her toes!) The wish vignette is so sweet, more than I expected when I ordered it from shabby scraps.

Here is what I've been working on when I'm not cleaning out drawers, and purging stuff I don't need. I haven't finished or even really started the pleated crepe paper under the star, I was just playing around to see how it would look. I think I like it so, now I've got to make the real ones. My daughters are begging me to give them these boxes for Valentines Day. I think that can be arranged but, don't tell them!
I've got soooooooo much more I want to make, and lots of swaps that I'm extremely excited about participating in. I just hope I can get it all finished.
Wish me luck!
Cari

8 comments:

Little Pink Studio said...

Everything looks so lovely! Love all of your little vignettes!
~Cerri

shabbyscraps said...

So glad you liked the wish snowglobe, and I love your vignettes!
xoxo, Tiffany

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I bought one from Tiffany too, aren't they cute as can be??

Unknown said...

Hi Girly! Thanks for your second sweet comment. You were so conscientious to say don't publish it as you had already entered, but I published it anyway because it was so sweet! Thank you!
Your desk is organized so sweetly! I hope you do enter the OWOH giveaway! I think I'll come back to visit again. You have some darling things here! :)

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

What sweet vignettes! I love how you have your desk organized. It looks magazine perfect!
Patricia :o)

Ann said...

Mmmmm...lovely eye candy!

Lallee said...

What beautiful things to play with! I could spend all day there.

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

So many gorgeous pretties in this post!!! Pure eye candy... ;))