Monday, May 5, 2008

I forgot

I forgot to tell you guys about a wonderful find. French General now has a kit of the month club. It is called the une deux trois club. It's 600.00, but it breaks down to just 50.00 a month. You get the stuff to make a truly fabulous necklace, bracelet, and earrings. The price includes shipping. The kits even come with the signature little french general tag. I talked my husband into buying this for me on Valentines Day. I told him he wouldn't have to buy me anything else for the year. You know, Mothers day, Easter, etc. All of those holidays he never bought anything for me anyways. He likes it because every month I thank him and show him what a wonderful jewelry set he bought me that month. www.frenchgeneral.com Oh yeah! last time I went to L.A. to visit the French General store, Kaari Meng was there. She is soooo nice and extremely generous. She is quite an inspiration to all of us jewelry artists in progress.

Another favorite place of mine is Sallyjean Alexanders web site. She makes the most beautiful soldered charms. I bought all of the stuff from her to make my own, ugh!! Well, at least I haven't burnt myself (yet!!), Needless to say, mine don't look half as good as hers yet. www.sallyjean.com

Just thought I'd let you know a little more about me by seeing the things I love.
Cari

No comments: