Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Eiffel Tower

La Tour Eiffel
 Springtime in Paris is lovely. Duh! But seriously, the entire trip the weather was lovely. Apparently it rained for days before we arrived and then rained again for days soon after we left. But, lucky for me, I was able to get some beautiful pictures to go along with the memories.
 The photos above and below are of a lovely little park off to the right of the tower, there is another equally lovely park on the other side but my Audrey chose to take a little park rest on this side. That girl LOVES her parks. 
 It really was a lovely, peaceful little setting. A nice unexpected surprise. 
 The tower was really stunning all lit up at night.
We saw a lot of the tower on our trip. We actually got all wrapped up in an In-line world championship that was taking place in the plaza across the street from the tower. We kept looking up from the athletes to see this. It was pretty neat.
Maries Hamlet (my absolute favorite place in all of Paris) photos will be soon. 
xoxo
Cari 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How lucky you are!! I would love to visit here.....do most people speak english as well. I would be afraid to go to one of these countries just because I didn't speak their language.
Daisy~

Elecwire said...

In this blog Petite Inspiration Box Swap is very nice gift for a girl.
Gifts

Unknown said...

This is really helpful. I have read this and achieved a lot of information.
Send Gifts to Pakistan